On this day of thanks, I find myself revisiting this past Thanksgiving. It was really the first time I got to spend a good amount of time with the Hokenstad side of the family. Lucky for me, I came back home with confirmation that I had, in fact, chosen the right, perfect family to marry into. Let me just throw out a few adjectives that describe this side of the family: FUNNY, smart, loving, sweet, charismatic and compatible...oh, and they're dancers too, which is always a plus in my book. After spending almost a week with them, I can say, without a doubt, that I am not only thankful but proud to be a part of this family.
Paul, Lisa, Brandon and Michelle
What's that you say...you want proof they're a dancing family? Well, funny you should ask because I just happen to have a short video of Brandon's dad and Aunt Diane dancing to Elvis. Here's funny, sweet and loving all in one package...

1 comment:
Michelle, what wonderful comments and right back at you. You are definitely a pleasure to be around and Brandon and Kennedy are two lucky people. Am looking forward to sharing part of Christmas with the Hokenstad family and helping you get ready for New Year's Eve. Love ya, Gramps
Post a Comment