Note: I do want to mention that some of the things might seem petty or meaningless to some; however, I am still thankful for them. So please don't be alarmed if I give a shout out to my good old pal sir chocolate.
In no particular order, I give you my first day of thanks...
Day 1:
This one is easy. This one comes without even thinking about it. This one is my best friend, my husband. Without him none of my dreams would have come true. If you know our story, you know that our meeting again, our marriage was in His plan. You don't find each other like that via a chance encounter. And though our personalities are quite possibly as opposite as they come, it all feels as it should...whole, right and solid. So on this first day of thanks, I want to tell my husband, my boog that I am thankful beyond words that you saw something in me that you couldn't live without.
Case in point...this is Brandon on Thanksgiving getting ready to go for a run while I'm thinking about slipping into sweats to make room for all the food that's to come. Do you see what I mean when I say we're opposites. Seriously, who goes running on Thanksgiving? Pure madness.

1 comment:
Hi Michelle, what a wondeful way to celebrate the Advent and Christmas season. You are a wonderful Mom and so glad we had some time to spend together with my family and you had a chance to meet them and get to know them. As I am sure you know, Diane was in 7th heaven getting a chance to hold Kennedy. You are precious and I praise the Lord that you and Brandon found each other. The photos are terrific and look forward to reading your comments each day. That is a good guide for all of us to jot down each day what we are most thankful for. Have a wonderful Christmas season. Love, Gramps
Post a Comment