Thursday, December 3, 2009

25 Days of Thanks - Day 3

Remember when I warned you that some of the things I'm thankful for might seem meaningless to some? Well, it seems this next one might be an example of just that. I know that just a couple months ago I wasn't thankful for these little guys. But since Kennedy has grown quite fond of them and a simple offer of one can stop crying, fussiness and boredom in an instant, it looks like the fondness has spread to me as well. I'm talking about Gerber Graduate Puffs. They're simply so magical that even the binky has taken a backseat to them. Mr. Puff, if you were big enough for me to hug, I'd do just that. Thank you for your endless hours of entertainment and thank you for not being messy. Oh, and thanks for only being 25 calories with a serving size of 72 pieces. Unfortunately, that's for my sake, not Kennedy's. It's puff fever at the Hokenstad household.

Here we find baby bird Kennedy patiently awaiting the arrival of a puff.

No comments: