Thursday, December 17, 2009

25 Days of Thanks - Day 17

For my brothers:

Thank you, Jay, for the many years of picking on me and making me "tough." Thank you for blessing us with your talents and capturing our memories on film. And thank you for being such a great uncle to Kennedy.

My sweet brother, Chris. Thank you for having such a big heart. Thank you for doing the little things in life...like emptying my overflowing trash can. You continue to prove that actions speak louder than words.


(Bradley, I'm sorry but I had to do it. It's one of your best pics and so fitting since you're the baby of the family.) Brad, thank you for wanting to spend time with me these days. I realize we're at different points in our life due to our age difference, so it means a lot that you actually find me fun to be around. And thanks for putting up with all the years of me wanting to dress you as a girl.


Love my bros.

No comments: