I couldn't do anything but shake my head and wonder how a baby is supposed to read when they can't even talk. The infomercial hadn't persuaded me like it had Brandon. Nevertheless, I vowed to show Kennedy the video on a daily basis as well as go through the flashcards that came with it. I have to be honest, I fell off the wagon a few times and there's been days and even weeks where she hasn't watched any of the videos. I know, shame on me. But let's be honest, I have to sit through these videos too and I can only handle so much.
Anyways, Kennedy has really been showing an interest in both the videos and the flashcards. As of lately, she's responded to "arms up" and "wave." It wasn't until today that she responded to the words "clap" and "nose." I don't care if she's just hearing the words and doing the action or if she's actually reading them. To me, just seeing her learn is fabulous. It's crazy how smart babies really are.
So with Brandon in my ear telling me "I told you so," I thought I'd give you a little preview of Kennedy learning how to clap and touch her nose. It's precious. (As always, turn your volume up!)
2 comments:
Love it!
Wow! That's pretty neat that it's working! What's it called? Maybe I need to look this up.
Post a Comment