Friday, February 12, 2010

FPF (Favorite pic Friday)

Roses are red.

And so is Kennedy's dress.

Therefore, I must digress.




It seems Kennedy has mastered the crawl.

However, that's not what's been making her bawl.




You see, she's getting four more teeth.


And that's what's been giving her so much grief.





Despite her problems, she's taught herself to stand.


Which she really thinks is quite grand.


However, the sight makes me shiver with fear.


As I know the possibility of a tumble is near.


I guess this means she'll be walking soon.


Which will, no doubt, turn me into a blubbering baboon.




This will be more evidence that my baby is becoming a thing of the past.


Despite my wishing and hoping that it continue to last.


So I'll continue to watch her grow.


Knowing it's a blessing and what makes me love her so.



(Kennedy at 3 days old...back when she was a five pounder)

No comments: