Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not quite ready for the Jumper

Okay. So the box reads 4 months to 25 lbs. I look at Kennedy and then look at my numbers. Kennedy is three months, two weeks and two days old. Now, I know she's a few weeks shy of the four-month mark, but I'm thinking she can totally pull this off and defy what the box says. So I put the little booger in her new toy jumper. Despite her feet being a good inch off the ground, she's doing great and holding her own. Such a big girl! See, I knew the box didn't know what it was talking about, she's totally ready for this. But wait, then it happened. Sure enough, her neck muscles went weak, she lost all awareness of her arms and she made a deer-in-a-headlight plunge forward. S-t-u-c-k, stuck. She wasn't feeling defeated, though. No, she made good use of her situation and began to suck away on the jumper like it was what she had intended on doing all along. She's going to be a glass-half-full girl for sure!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, great. You have a real gift to tell a story. I think you are missing your calling. Really look forward to the blog and seeing Kennedy and reading your comments. Love, Doug