Because my husband has taught me how to milk a birthday, I'm going to talk, yet again, about my birthday! And technically, it's still my birthday week...I don't do a birthday MONTH like some of us...so I think it's fair that I slip this post in. Anyway, I wanted to show off one of my favorite presents that Crafty Connie made. Side note: You will find Crafty Connie's picture next to the word "crafty" in the dictionary. Why I wasn't blessed with this superhuman gene is beyond me. Sigh. Most of you probably wouldn't get too excited about getting matching aprons for you and the little one, but I was beside myself when I opened the package and saw my prize! You see, I'm not all that domesticated (yet), so having one of the many uniforms that fit a stay-at-home mom is sheer bliss for me. Strike that. I'm not fond of all of the uniforms...could do without the maid one...but when it comes to aprons I'm in love. I know, I have weird obsessions lately. Take for example my obsession with Tori Spelling. Where did that come from? I couldn't stand her when she was Donna Martin on Beverly Hills 90210 and have always thought she looks like a horse, but now that she's a mom and I'm a mom I can't do without her weekly reality show. Call me a lamo, but tis true, I heart Tori. Back to the aprons. Below, you will find KD walking the catwalk sportin' one of these gems. You laugh now, but you won't be laughing when aprons are the new black.


1 comment:
Wow, those are soo cute!!! Maybe the craftiness skips a generation and KD will get what you didn't get from Connie!!! BTW, Connie rocks!!!
Post a Comment