Friday, December 16, 2011

Conversations with Kennedy

While watching Snow White...

Kennedy:  Pie Ho!  Pie Ho!  Pie hooooooo!  Mommy, the Pie Ho's are home!

Me:  Boog, it's Hi Ho and those are the seven dwarfs.

Kennedy:  Yeah, Pie Ho's.


Kennedy:  I'm so mad at you!

Me:  Why?  What did I do?

Kennedy:  Go to time-out right now!  You not my friend anymore!

Me:  Well, that makes me sad.  I really liked being your friend.

*** Roughly ten hours later.

Kennedy:  Night, night.  Don't let bed bugs bite.  Love you.

Me:  Night, night.  Sleep tight.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.  Love you more.

Kennedy:  Love you most.  Mommy, be friends again?

Me:  Of course.



Me:  Pose like a model and I'll take your pic.

Kennedy:  Okay.  Cheese!



Receptionist at vet's office:  Hi!  What's your name?

Kennedy:  Kennedy.  I'm a big girl.

Receptionist:  I can see that.  I love your boots.

Kennedy:  Thank you.  I love you.  Go Big Red!



No comments: