Monday, October 25, 2010

Wallpaper and a Wink

Thanks again to my mom and her lovely assistant for transforming our living room wall into something more grand and lovable.  This room is a work in progress, and I'll be so happy when it's finally done. 

It's gettin' there...




And I leave you with said lovely assistant giving y'all a wink. 

Yes, looks more like a "say cheese" face, but I assure you this is a bona fide wink in Kennedy's book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, just want you know that you have been in my prayers every day and glad that you are back to putting some humor back in your life. I have gone over the last few blogs many times and still laugh and smile at the photos and your wonderful prose and tear up when knowing what you had to go through. You are a wonderful mother and wife and I miss you much. Wish I could have been there to help out. Believe me I would have. That is the sad thing about being 1400 miles away. Kennedy is growing up so fast I don't what I would do if I didn't at least have your blog to look at Can't wait to give my litlle darling a big hug. Sure hope she recognizes me. Keep showing her my photo You have a wonderful friend in Jen and you know true friends when they jump the minute they hear you are in trouble. Take care and see you all in a few weeks. Love, grandpa.