What a face. Would someone please remind her that she's partaking in one of her favorite activities right now.
Actually, that look is for me. This carny has stopped the roller coaster mid ride to snap some pics and she's, well, not happy. Let me start the coaster back up, add some wind and see if I can get the thrill back in her.
She loves everything about this roller coaster. She loves the fact that it's outside. She loves how Marley chases her as her yellow lightning rolls down the track and back up again. She adores the wind in her hair and the liberating feeling of letting go of the handlebar that her mama insists she hold on to. And she loves to ride the roller coaster over and over again. So much so that I usually have to pry a crying Kennedy away from her coaster bud and explain to her that I'm out of breath and my back is killing me from the ten minutes of being hunched over as I pushed her down the track and back up again.
She, of course, isn't very sympathetic and immediately heads to the courtyard door for some more riding. In which case I have to become creative and try and divert her attention elsewhere. After failed attempts of persuading her to go in her tent, read a book with me, and even letting her climb the stairs, I thought clipping her balloon to her might do the trick. Mission failure. Instead, she just took balloon with her and showed balloon what she really wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment