I'm a little late on this one, but better late than never. So instead of just a picture announcing that Kennedy's a month closer to the big ONE, I'll include a few of my Kennedy faves as we say hello to eleven months.
- Loves to roar like a lion when asked "What's a lion say?"
- Ask her to put her arms up and both arms shoot up in the air triumphantly.
- Claps after she does something impressive...like arms up or eats all her food.
- Turn on the music and she transforms into a dancing queen.
- When in a restaurant, loves greeting the waitress by trying to touch her and attempts to steal the straws she has stashed in her apron.
- Waves to Dad when he gets home from work.
- When I get her from a nap, she is always, always standing at the edge of her crib looking down at all three of her binkies that she proudly threw on the floor.
- Loves getting her teeth brushed.
- Knows how to give you five.


A few of the things I'm not so fond of:
- Has five teeth (a.k.a. total fun Nazis) now coming in.
- Has learned to climb on top of her toys, and I'm not talking about the small ones.
- Has taking a liking to biting shoulders.
- Got her first cold and survived it, only to have it return a week later.
- Loves, and I mean LOVES, ripping up all of my magazines and finding the smallest piece to eat, which makes fishing it out completely impossible.
- Found a teeny weeny bunny "sleeping" in the pool today...okay, that's not really about Kennedy, but she was with me when we happened upon poor Thumper.
No comments:
Post a Comment