Before y'all watch the VIDEO below, lend me your ear and your sympathy for just a moment. First off, the video is Kennedy in her Jumperoo. She sat and jumped in this little guy for over an hour. I would have taken her out sooner, but she never fussed and NEVER stopped jumping. And I wonder why she only weighs 15.2 pounds. Hello, the girl is burning more calories than she's taking in. Anyway, let me rewind a little. On Monday, Kennedy had her six-month checkup and the doctor asked about her stools. I, being a first-time mom, told the doctor that her poop was just fine, it was "adult" poop. I guess this was the wrong answer. Supposedly, it's not supposed to be "adult" yet and needs to me mushy. So, since Tuesday, Kennedy has been eating prunes at least once a day. The prunes didn't seem to be doing anything...until today...until Kennedy worked those prunes right out of her while jumping in the Jumperoo. Need I say more? So as you're watching this "cute" video of her jumping and laughing at the dogs, please remember what's going on behind the scenes...or shall I say, behind the jeans.
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment