Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time Travel Tuesday

Since it's "Time Travel Tuesday" and since KD turned four months old yesterday, I went back in the archives and found a two-week-old little boog. Once I stopped oohing and aahing and trying to pet her on the computer screen, I was reminded of the hair she USED to have. What happened? I mean, I realize that the hair in the back eventually gets rubbed off from all of her looking this way and looking that way and because she ALREADY knows what "no" means (ha), but how did she rub the top of it off? Am I missing something or could she be mastering the headstand in her crib at night? Has Brandon been rubbing her for good luck? Come to think of it, he has been talking about the upcoming football season and how he prays the Huskers are good this year. Certainly he wouldn't jeopardize her locks in exchange for some Husker wins, would he?

No comments: