



Since Brandon had to go to London for work, one of my best friends from high school flew out to keep KD and I company. I wish I could say that we had a really exciting time and I showed her all around the area, but the truth is that's just not the case. In fact, the most exciting thing we probably did was go to Target. Poor Lindsey. I did, however, get my ice cream fix while she was here and there was at least one day that was perfect pool weather. I know, that sounds weird since we live in Arizona and it's ALWAYS sunny and hot, but lately it's been really cloudy. Anyway, Kennedy loved falling asleep in her arms and I loved just having her here.

2 comments:
this is great
She's so cute!!! And that first picture, she looks so much like you!!
Post a Comment